Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year 2010 !

All my best wishes to all of you for this new year! We are now in 2010 and let's hope that it will be a peaceful year, full of great theme park attractions.

The first big theme park event will happen later this month with the opening of Universal Studios Singapore, then the awaited World of Color show will begin next April and at Disneyland Paris Toy Story Playland will open next June (or july). Not to mention the comeback of Captain EO in February at Disneyland and the new King Kong at Universal Hollywood tram tour.

In 2010 Walt Disney Imagineering will also probably reveal the final design of Shanghai Disneyland - and God knows how we are all waiting for more details about this park!

2010 should be also a good year for movies, beginning with the awaited Toy Story 3 released next May...

So, make sure to come each day on Disney and more as i intend to cover all these events, as usual with the best pictures and videos available!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bonne année !
Et merci encore pour ce blog, j'attends ces evenements avec impatience et on oubliera pas non plus la sortie de RAPUNZEL / RAIPONCE en décembre qui j'espere signera le enfin retour de Disney dans l'animation apres l'echec de Princess and the frog

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=62014

Anonymous said...

So I restored my iphone, and after that was complete I received several text messages. But since my phone had been wiped clean I didn't know who they were from. Then I but the back up of my phone (you know the back up of your phone when it syncs?, I restored that onto my phone) but those aforementioned texts weren't there. Is there any way for me to get those text messages? Thank You!
[url=http://unlockiphone22.com]unlock iphone[/url] [url=http://lms.nuic.nu.ac.th/alumni/index.php?topic=3250.new#new]unlock iphone[/url]