Thursday, February 19, 2009

Editor's Note: I don't know if you've noticed it, but since some days the "header" image depends of the article of the day. For instance, today's article is all about Star Tours 2 and the image at the top is a beautiful WDI rendering of Star Tours. I will try to keep this, not only because it allows to have a new visual at the top of the home page each time i post a new article, but also because it will allows you to know immediately each day what Disney and more is talking about. Hope you'll like it!

2 comments:

Matt said...

very cool! keep up the good work

Disney Is Fantastic said...

I am new to your site and all I can say is WOW. What a great job you do Alain. I will be visiting often. I really love all the Disney information you provide. Especially all the concept art your site provide.Please take it to heart when I say this is one of the top blog spots period.Thanks again Alain and keep up the fantastic work